Thursday, March 22, 2012

Whats Up, Hot Dog?

Hey folks, just wanted to take a second a check in since I haven't for a while.

Things with Monster Haiku are coming along very nicely. We stopped taking preorders and are currently waiting on the actual, real live books to arrive so that we can get them signed and shipped out to you fine folks who have waited patiently to lay hands on them. I've seen the printers proofs and believe me, you will not be disappointed. Didn't get to order a book in time? Still want some of that sweet, sweet Rachel Arnold Sager artwork? Fear not! Right here in surprisingly sunny Pittsburgh Pa at the fantastic Wildcard we are having a gallery show!! Opening night is April 13th and the entire Monster Haiku gang will be there signing things, writing things and probably doing other things as well. Come out and say hello. I would love to see you.

As for ThoughtfulRiot I plan to ramp up production  again here in the coming months. I will still be writing haiku often, but I want to add a few short stories into the mix. Something I used to do in the past. If nothing else, just something to sharpen my writing skills up.

Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment