Saturday, February 28, 2015

Intermission

Hello folks,

I am taking a little break from Social Media. Just the month of March. Almost no Facebook or Twitter.

I'm also taking a break from podcasting during this time. The Wrestling Mayhem Show is in the most skilled hands imaginable. As for Panel Riot, I've pre-recorded a few fantastic episodes that will go up throughout the month every New Comic Book Day. As always, they will be available at PanelRiot.com.

I'll still be posting new drawings for the Sketch Bet competition and I'll still be posting to let people know when there are new episodes of Panel Riot as well. Aside from that, I'm on a strict digital diet.

When I come back, I hope to be refreshed and ready to produce the best content I am capable of delivering.

I'll still be available by email and text and all that mess should you have need of me.

See you in April!



- Will

1 comment:

  1. autopair is the largest Canadian auto warranty company. Autopair provides the best_extended car warranty in Canada with No Hassle, No Dealerships, and No Quotes. https://bit.ly/2UBipr3

    ReplyDelete