Monday, January 28, 2013

Interesting Maths

So, I had this idea today. I was thinking about how its 2013 and I dislike uneven numbers, sort of, and how 2014 will be better. Then it occurred to me that I will be turning 29 next year but no, wait, that was what I was thinking last year because now its this year and I will be 29 this year. Now, I'm not good with what you call "numbers" but, if I'm not mistaken, this means I will be 30 next year.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT?

I know that it isn't that big of a thing and I have plenty of friends that are 30 and above but its this thing that's never happened to me before and WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? What was I busy doing while 30 was planning this intersection with me? Holy shit, folks.


I like to think I'm not nearly as stupid as I was in the previous decade so, that being said, this should be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment