Saturday, January 21, 2012

1.21 - Monster Haiku

Back in September I did a post here that made mention of a project I was working on with the phenomenally talented Rachel Arnold Sager and her spectacular and also wildly talented husband, one Mr Josh Sager. Well, after many months of fiddling on my part and very hard work on their part, its time to make the big announcement.


Monster Haiku! Its a save the date at the moment, but on February first the store opens and you will be able to pre-order the book. 100% of the profits made from the sale of these Monster Haiku items will be donated to March of Dimes to help care for premature babies. There will be a limited run of books, posters and cards for your pre-ording pleasure.

I want to take a second to sincerely thank Josh and Rachel. This book is part of a dream I've held for a very long time. So, sincerely,  thank you, both of you.

I would also like to thank you. Yes, you, reading this right now. Thank you for stopping by and spending a moment of your day here. As I said before, it means the absolute world to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment