Monday, September 26, 2011

9.26 - A crazy idea

Whats up hot dogs? Dj Lunchbox/Will here, with a little update on why I decided to post a blog a day for a while.

Lets start with Rachel Arnold Sager. Are you familiar with her? You should be. Go get acquainted. 
Did you notice how shes fantastic? She is. We worked on a project a while back in which I wrote a haiku for each of her 52 illustrations. It was well received and Miss Sager saw a great opportunity. As a result, there will be a forthcoming book, tentatively titled Monster Haiku. IT WILL BE a paste and page version of our collaboration but with so much more. I cant get into the details, but suffice it to say, it will be tremendous.

"BUT WHY ARE YOU POSTING EVERY DAY?"

Thank you for keeping me on point, but there is no need to yell. A few days back, I got a crazy idea. I have a book coming out, so I should be a writer. Usually, that revelation comes the other way round, but Ive never been one to take the usual path. As a result, I decided to do something daunting. A blog post a day, not just for a month, but until the book is released. Why is this daunting? Because there is no release date. Not yet, anyway. You, as the consumer, are the lucky beneficiary of all this excitement.One way or the other, there will be much blogging going on IN THIS SPACE.

I hope that you enjoy it and, as always, thank you for reading. It means the world to me.

Love,

Will

1 comment:

  1. It's nice seeing you around more often. NOW STICK WITH IT. ;-)

    ReplyDelete