Saturday, April 4, 2009

Back to Blogging

Hi folks, I'm posting this from Harvard Square in Massachusetts. It is very large and filled with well dressed people. Its day 3 of my trip and Lunchbox is exhausted. Its been a blast hanging out here in Mass and also in New Hampshire. To be fair though, I do miss my sweet Pittsburgh. I think ill spend a little time on Grandview when I get back.

Its Wrestlemania weekend and really, who isn't excited by that? I'm thrilled to get back and bask in the glory that is wrestling in the same way I usually do: on the couch at the sorg home surrounded by good friends.

So for now, goodbye and cheers from Harvard Square and remember, never trust whitey.

1 comment:

  1. Thats some crazy artwork but well done plese feelfree to visit my blog.


    John
    http://mmtprofit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete