Monday, November 3, 2008

NaBloPoMo Day 3: Brews Brothers

Last night. Well, yesterday. Lets go back a little. I was scheduled to have a meeting with Bethany AKA Mindbling to talk about the launching of an upcoming project. we were gonna meet ar 2:30 for a late lunch and some planning. My day was spent, wrapped in a blanket, half dead and playing WoW. (Server: Gilneas. Character name: Chamrajnagar. Hit me up!)

Around 12 we agreed to push back the meeting to around 4. At about 3:30 I get a call from a VERY drunk Mindbling who is insisting I come to the beer shop "Brews Brothers" Apparently she had been there since 12 and who else was there? Sick Puppy himself of Should I Drink That? I made my way down to the show with @V_Rock in tow. We went from there to a Chinese place to my local pub. How awesome was it? I'll Show you.























































































































It was a blast. Cant wait to do it again!


All Pictures are care of Veronica Eisert.

1 comment:

  1. Had a blast hanging out with you guys! We will have to meet up again soon my friend!

    ReplyDelete