Système D - Resourcefulness, or ability to work around the system; from débrouillard, one with the knack of making do. A typical phrase using this concept would translate directly to "Thanks to System D, I managed to fix this cupboard without the missing part."
1. When did you last use the edge of a coin (or a knife blade) as a screwdriver?
Taking apart an entertainment center in a parkinglot about 2 years ago with my friend Zeek.
2. When did you last use a wire coat-hanger to break into a car?
It was a long time ago, and it failed.
3. When did you last use food or drink as medication?
Soup FTW! Or Vodka for headaches for the kind of win.
4. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?
Everytime I need one.
5. When did you last use a paper clip for any purpose other than to clip paper?
Two weeks ago when i was kidnapped by Austrian rebels. Killed 5 of them with it before i got my hands on one of their guns.