Friday, October 31, 2008

Back to the Composition

Glad to be back folks. This week I am once again honored to have guest writer Dawn Papuga with me. Just as last time, Her haiku are in red. Enjoy.

WHAT? Seriously!
Why the fuck did you make this?!
Useless and hateful!

Mechanical farce:
Only real rhinos are saved
Endangered robot

I have saved this world
This little corner is mine
But I must do more

Utopian lie
Protective lights char your soul
Freedom has its price

We cannot forget
Why Skywalker is Vader
He did it for love

Like this? No? Like THIS?
Evil incarnate is work.
Take the damn picture!

I planted this tree
To show you that life is more
Then what breathes and moves

All I really want
Is island serenity
This will have to do

-or-

Never seen the shore
A lifetime to travel there
Imagination

It isn't so bad
I'm doing it to myself
Its not my first time

-or-

Hold on. I did what?
Why does this always happen
I must like it her

This was on purpose
I don't really want to go
You wanted a change

Hey. Let me out
Seriously. Im hungry.
I wont eat you....First

Take me with you, please?
Friends come and go so quickly
Just want to be loved

Nothing I wont do
No sacrifice is too great
For those that I love

-or-

Let the darkness come
I will emerge I will thrive
Your end begins now

Ew! It's all sticky!
Spidey Sense is out of whack
Some super power



Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom
....Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom
Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom

Seriously though.

Hey guys.... Um, Hey guys
Guys there are leaves stuck in this
My tongue will free them

I got this for you,
A bit melty and leafy
Five second rule, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment