Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Consolidated criminal composition day

Now my robot thinks
That he can play basketball
My hate is boundless

I finally found
Exactly what I've needed
And yet, I'm afraid

Summer is over
A cavalcade of aweful
And long may it rest

-or-

Summer is now dead
Came too damn close to the sun
Can haz some fall plz?


Do you like my gun?
I found it at the Wal Mart
I got it on sale

That was a mistake
I cant really use it now
That is kind of gross

-or-

Damn that Mario
He said that this stuff was fresh
Don't buy from plumbers

It Depresses me
When they think im a robot
Im a secret girl

Let it all come down
Until the sky bleeds ashes
Ready for who comes next

Damn these blasted Sith
They wont stop following me
Stupid, Poop head Sith

-or-

Um, I really have
A bad feeling about this
It. Is still. Snowing.

Hello? Lord Vader?
Yeah, they blew up the Death Star.
So, are we fired?

I am the Wookie
I am also the new cook
Get me a hair net

4 comments:

  1. The glowing item in the second image -- is that a Port-o-John?

    I can see how that would give someone hope, in certain situations. But it's still weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willie you need to start crediting your artists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @braindirt You're correct sir. It has been fixed. all the images should link to their artist now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A witty crop indeed. I lolled at Chewbacca.

    ReplyDelete