Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bonus Haikus: Photo of the Day Edtion

Stoke Monkey sees you
Do not resist the monkey
Hes your friendly friend

There appears to be
An abundance of awesome
O wait, that's just us

Guys, look over there
I think we missed something
We were getting drunk

Its adorable
Justin thinks hes a zombie
Sometimes he eats brains

-or-

Have you heard about
Anns new shampoo shes using?
Makes Justin hungry


We are the Yinz team
Amazing, Infallible
Dear god the yellow

-or-

We are the Yinz team
We are better than your team
But not at softball

What did you just say?
Did you just call me a nerd?
How astute of you.

I am on to you
Your not fooling anyone
You son of a bitch

I fucking hate math
I will ruin your science
With claws and anger

1 comment:

  1. thecatladyin5Bsays Lol to the YINZ team better than... lol indeed.

    ReplyDelete