Monday, June 16, 2008

Wait.... i have a blog!

I started a new job today and I would like to tell you a little about it. I am cataloging and converting educational videos for streaming purposes. As a result I've seen some AMAZING titles for these videos. I share some of those with you now. These are not embellished, made up or fabricated in any way.

1. Fun is Good
2. Fun is Good (extended version)
3. WHITE SOCKS ONLY!
4. Central America: The Burden of Time
5. Ecstasy: E-Street Blues
6. Daddy can’t Read
7. Herpes: Its Yours Forever
8. I Am Joes Liver
9. The Final War of the Ladybugs


Finally, and the winner of video I want to find and watch and write a review of.


10. Black Paths to Leadership

I love my new job.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute. "I Am Joe's Liver"? That's got to be related to the pamphlets in "Fight Club," right? "I am Joe's Raging Bile Duct." "I am Joe's Cold Sweat." "I Am Joe's Complete Lack of Surprise." "I Am Joe's Smirking Revenge."

    (Joe in the book; Jack in the movie. I don't know why.)

    Must be the same, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job. Welcome to the real world - overworked, underpaid, and never appreciated.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete