Saturday, March 1, 2008

Twitter is your friend

This is me twitter.com/djlunchbox

5. Every day is a hell of a day to quit smoking.
DjLunchbox I picked a hell of a day to give up smoking

4.This was in response to the outpouring of love and support i received after telling twitter that my mom might have had cancer, then finding out that she didnt. I <3>
DjLunchbox Thank you everyone:) Ive said it before, Twitter, scratch that, you guys are the best <3 style="font-weight: bold;">
3. Sorgatron is running for president. i must assist. also, this led to me being called dumbledore. lordy.

DjLunchbox @Sorgatron @ChachiAKA8bit THATS IT! im throwing in my bid here. Cabinet member emcee.l.b Secretary of Magic and international relations.

2. I really enjoy loud music to clear out the cobwebs.
DjLunchbox Its been way too long since ive blasted my ears with headphone directed music therapy. Dont bother knocking, You cant come in.

1. This post makes me very happy for reasons i cant get into right now.
DjLunchbox My car is stuck in this icy ass driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment